DampMat Flex is flexible, yet highly efficient sound damping material to reduce outside noise, resonance and vibrations in your automobile. As the name suggests, DampMat Flex is a flexible and lighter damping material used in complex areas of your vehicle without adding a bulk of additional weight.
DampMat Flex works just like our class leading product DampMat Exceed. The Aluminum and Butyl composition help in reducing unwanted vibrations at areas which are complex to damp. In addition to that, it’s easy to install and reduces rattles, unwanted vibrations which lead to a better sound from your sound system. Adding DampMat Flex keeps your car cooler with its heat dissipating properties of Aluminum and Butyl rubber layer helps in cutting down on outside noise as well as engine noise.
– Reduces vibrations and rattles.
– Blocks unwanted ambient wind, road noise and engine noise.
– Aids in better sound and bass from your existing sound setup.
– Acts as a thermal insulation in dissipating heat and keeping your car cooler.
– Made in India to sustain critical weather conditions.
– Heavier and better composition than competitors.
1.5 mm total thickness +/- 5%
Self-Adhesive Pure butyl rubber
0.225 kg/ Square foot +/- 5%
16″ x 36” (4 sq ft.)
High-temperature butyl adhesive
Higher rubber content – Less filler content = better performance